Christian Bauer GmbH & Co KG is at the forefront of alternative drivetrain solutions such as electricity, hydrogen and synthetic fuels. As the demand for cleaner and more sustainable forms of energy continues to grow, we are committed to providing tailormade solutions to meet the unique requirements of this rapidly evolving industry.
As the world continues to move towards alternative drivetrain solutions, it's crucial to have a partner with a proven track record of excellence. At Christian Bauer we have decades of experience providing market-leading products to customers all over the world.
Applications could include:
- Battery Management System: Disc springs are used in battery management systems to ensure a constant contact force between the battery modules and the cooling plates. This helps to optimize the cooling performance and increase the lifespan of the battery.
- Charging Connector: Disc springs are used in the charging connectors to provide a secure connection between the charging cable and the vehicle's charging port. The disc springs help to compensate for any misalignment between the two parts and ensure a reliable charging process.
- Electric Motor: Disc springs are used in electric motors to provide a preload force on the rotor bearings. This helps to reduce the noise and vibration of the motor and increase its efficiency.
- Suspension System: Disc springs are used in the suspension systems of electric vehicles to provide a progressive spring rate and improve the driving comfort. They also help to reduce the weight of the suspension system compared to traditional coil springs.
- Brake System: Disc springs are used in the brake systems of electric vehicles to provide a constant force between the brake pads and the brake discs. This helps to improve the braking performance and increase the lifespan of the brake components.
If you have an innovative idea for the use of disc springs in an e-mobility application - contact our engineering team to find the ideal solution together.
We likely already have a supplier number so contact us directly and let‘s get your project started.
return to Overview